Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This is too important not to blog

Okay...I have to take time to get this news out. I was sent this information by a very good friend of mine who I trust explicitly, so I will put this on my blog.

"Just wanted you to know that I followed up on the assertion that Obama's
Church (Trinity Unitarian Christian Church - check out www.tucc.org) is a
militant racist organization and it is factual. The MD I work with is
married to a member of the secret service who has been assigned to guard
Obama since the threats on his life and he confirms that Obama attends
this church and that Obama and the pastor have been close friends for many
years."

Regardless of who you intend to vote for, you had better be more informed this year than ever before, and as the general authorities have asked us over and over again....we need to vote. "The only thing necessary for evil to take over is for good people to do nothing." Listen to the Leaders of the Church, do your homework, fast and pray and then vote for the right man in this race. Our country's future depends on you and who you vote for in the primaries and in the final election. Please register and get out there and do your part!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

April said...

wow- didn't know that...are you sure? I kind of liked obama...for a democrat...I wish Romney was doing better- anyway good to know

EDK said...

I have a bigger fan club than I knew, I guess. I feel inspired to tell you to not judge me so. I take every good thing each day and thank God for it....that is the only way I can even begin to make it through the day. If you have never had cancer, and especially in your bones,ribs, hips, arms, lungs and brain then you have no idea what it is like! I refuse to let anyone put me on a guilt trip because I cry once in awhile. This is hard!!!.

I am thankful for so many things each day, and I try to thank Heavenly Father one by one for each of them, and each one of you are on that list. (I do better when I take my meds regularly, because then I don't hurt as much.

Calie said...

I cry once in awhile too. I am thankful you write on your blog. It helps me feel connected to you more. I love to read what ever you have to say and so does my family.