Monday, January 07, 2008

I started this blog and then got interrupted, and like most things theses days did not get back to it. But I will say...I just don't have that much to say on my blog anymore that's of value and I think I am going to quit writing on it. I need to get my life story done and so many other things and I feel like I am running out of precious time. I will still comment on yours and read them, because I find them so entertaining and enjoy them so much. It is interesting to hear about how you are solving your own struggles and getting through life. But my blog just seems to be a downer and I don't know how to change and I am sure no one out there wants or needs to hear my petty problems in their lives

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

why not write every day what you are grateful for or maybe write all the good things that happened to you today... dwelling on the positive is always better than dwelling on the negative...

April said...

oh mom I can understand how you feel this way...it probably feels a little overwhelming at times to write on it when there are other things to do-

well just to let you know- your audience is easily entertained- we love hearing simple short things- a sentence- a picture- nothing too intense or complicated- we just like to hear from you-it doesn't have to be fancy. I always read your blog and so do many other people even though they don't respond or comment. I love you Mom- we fasted for you on Sunday.