Thursday, January 10, 2008

If wishes were horses, we'd all ride.

Well, the other day I was talking to a friend and we were talking about fulfilling our lifetime dreams, and I DECIDED I HAD TWO DREAMS...ONE TO TAKE MY ENTIRE FAMILY TO DISNEY WORLD AND THE OTHER WAS TO GO TO MAUI. THE CONVERSATION KEPT GOING UNTIL SHE HAD Me TOTALLY CONVINCED WE COULD SOMEHOW GO AS A FAMILY TO ORLANDO...AND NOW, TWO DAYS LATER , MOST OF THE PLANS ARE MADE AND WE ARE REALLY GOING TO DO THIS. i CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE THE EXCITEMENT IN MY LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTERS EYES. AND THEN i THINK...IT IS NOT WHERE YOU GO OR WHAT YOU DO, It's IS IN THE LOVE WE ALL SHARE AND THE closeness THAT HOLDS US together. Still, I am so very excited to go!!!!All 16 of us!!! And things have pulled together with housing and financing so miraculously , I may still get my Maui trip out of this!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited for you and your family!!!! HAVE FUN!!!! I love you! Love, Jaynee

Calie said...

Keith and I are so excited....we have not told our children yet. We would like you to have that honor. Would you guys come to a theme dinner at our house. I will call you with the details. I think we will have a mickey mouse party and we would like you to tell them then. What do you think? Love you!

Anonymous said...

I could not be happier for the 'Clan' to be able to do this. What fanominal experiences/memories are going to be made as a result of this trip. I so enjoy talking with you about it. You know, I travel vicariously through you and enjoy it very much. LOL Talk to you soon. Love, Pat

April said...

ORlando or bust!!!!!!!!!!!