Monday, June 09, 2008

Families are Forever, Aren't you glad?????

Thank you Keithy Weithy for fixing my computer. What would this family do without your expertise. Thanks to Bry Bry for helping me with my little girl. She sits at the edge of the pond so sweetly! Thanks, Jo Jo, Kakers, and Lore for helping make my thrown together dinner last night taste wonderful with your great additions, and the fact that you were here and brought your kids. Sorry kids that we didn't get to play "kick the can".

Have you ever eaten Naan bread? Oh my gosh...it is wonderful and you can flavor it anyway you choose to. Thanks Jo Jo.

Thanks to Apey Snapey for always calling me. I love to talk to you and the girls. Well I need to get busy, I guess. Have a great day!!!

3 Comments:

April said...

I definitely have the best nick name with Kakers coming in close second.

Calie said...

That was so cute to read all of our nick names in your post. I loved seeing them all. Thank you for having us over. There is nothing like coming home. I love you!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Sis. Thomblin,
I am so glad you have a blog. I used to be in your seminary class years ago. You know me as Lindi Jenson. I am now married and living in California with a great husband two boys, Ethan and Dallin and another boy on the way. Carson is due on July 4th but we would be happy to have him come sooner. I wanted to let you know that I always thought of you as a fantastic seminary teacher. I'm sure I wasn't the best of students, but I do remember having a great experience. You always came prepared even if we weren't. Thank you for all that you did for me years ago. You provided a fun and spiritual place to come and learn. Thank you.