Monday, April 21, 2008

My Week

It is Monday morning and I am watching JU JU while April gets paint and primer for the basement. We got it cleaned up and taped over the weekend. I am loving seeing the girls. Mckenzie is definitely in her twos...sometimes she couldn't be more precious, and then other times....oh boy, watch out!! I taught JuJu patty cake yesterday.

I went to a production put on by Weber State insitute where Dennis Winters danced and their choir sang. The entire program was patriotic in theme and it made me so proud to be an American. It was nice to see that while so many are trashing the country, these strong Latter Day saints were singing with all they had in them.

Yesterday we went to a farewell Sacrament meeting for one of Chay's cousins. It was wonderful. She was born death, and after her family came to Utah, she was able to get the help she needed. She spoke at her fairwell, and I was able to understand her. She was called to go on a sign language mission. The other guy who spoke talked about all the miracles he had witnessed when he was on a Tongon mission. Afterwards we went to Chay's uncle's home for goodies. I am so excited for April that she has such a terrific family so close by.

April and I are sneaking out tomorrow night to the movies. I am headed downstairs now to prime the laundry room. I am feeling pretty good this week, as long as I get 10 or so hours of sleep and an hour or so nap in the afternoon.

3 Comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

Sounds like you are having such a fun time! I bet April is loving every minute of you being there. You are such a wonderful and amazing mom! No wonder you have such awesome kids! What's your secret??! I think about you every single day. I really want to see you when you get back. How long are you in Utah for? Wish I could join you on your night out at the movies! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you are having such a good time!!!!!
Say hi to April for me and enjoy every minute.
This is sure looking like a miracle to me . . . what do you think?:)
Can't wait to have a good catch up talk. Did you get the text message?
Love, Sherry

Calie said...

It is so good to hear you are having a wonderful time. Of course we all knew you would. How could not have a a great time with those cute grandbabies. Ok and April and Chay :) . I love you. See you soon.