Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

I m leaving in a few minutes to for SLC to see April and Chay and their cute baby girls. On Sunday i was having second thoughts, but this morning I woke up to snow again, and decided 75 degree weather sounded really nice I hope to help her with her laundry room/storage room. She got some cabinets given to her and she is painting them white. Chay is the handy man that hung them, and April says they look really great. I love that kind of stuff, and although I am a little more tired than I hoped I would be, it will be fun to help where I can. I wish Gary was going with me, but he said he would stay here and start the painting in the Master bath. Soon we will start the laundry room project. It will be so nice to have a mud room/laundry room that is bigger than a postage stamp!!!

The kids were all here Sunday night to celebrate my low tumor markers and to say goodbye as I will be gone a couple of weeks. I will try to take some pictures and post them while I am gone.Well...the plane is going to be here soon...better get going. I Love you guys!!! See you soon!!

5 Comments:

Keith said...

We love you too. Have a great time and give everyone our love. Thanks for Sunday night. It was wonderful.

Keith said...

hey I dont know how Keiths name got on there but it was me ---- Calie

Heather said...

Oh I hope you have a wonderful time!!! Love them babies!!!! They are lucky to have such a wonderful grandma!

Anonymous said...

Hi EDK, congratulations on your lower tumor markers!!!!!!!! I'm on my way to Orem tomorrow. I'll be coming back on the 24th. Maybe I'll see you in the sky. We had a newborn baby girl for a month and we are getting a 15 mo old girl on the 25th. I hope you have a wonderful time with April. I'll see you when you get back. Love, Sandi

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you felt good enough to go to SLC. It always rejuvinates you to visit with your "kids" and grandkids. Although, we do miss you here when you're not around.

big hugs,
Phyllis