Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gamma Knife


Last Wednesday I had my Gamma Knife treatment. The neurosurgeon in charge was looking to find at least 3 tumors in my brain, but after all the testing, he could only find one small one. He told me that they usually find more tumors instead of less. So I am thankful once again for all of your prayers! It was a rather gruesome procedure, but I took Sherry with me and we managed to have a great day. I have felt a little tired since the ordeal, but that was to be expected.I am sending you some pictures and a short movie of me trying to eat with the contraption they use in the procedure bolted to my head. Have a good laugh!!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart!
You somehow manage to lift others hearts and put a smile on others faces even in the midst of your pain and suffering.
I see Jesus in you.
Thank you!
Love,
Dorene