Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jaynee

Thanks to Gilbert. Your comment was the best part of my week.

The graduation party for Joette was nice. She had a nice get together here with family and friends.

But it has been a tough week. I feel like the cancer is back. I don't go to see Joni for another couple of weeks, but this week has been tough. I have cried a lot. I feel very much alone and I am not sure why. If I have to go through another round of chemo, I think it will kill me.

April changed her minutes on her phone to save money...and it seems the whole family is on the same family plan, except us. Dad won't let me change services as we get ours for free, which I totally understand. But still, I really miss talking to April and Kenzie.

The Lord always hears and answers prayers. Jaynee brought her kids over for lunch yesterday, and even talked to me later on the phone. I love you, Jaynee!!!! And I know when I do service for someone it lifts my spirits, so I have tried to help others all week.

But still, cancer stinks....and hurts! I think that is what I get so tired of.. the pain. Different each day.

Well, it is a lovely day. We have hay cut in the field and as I sit here typing, I can smell it and I love the smell.It is a pretty day, so I need to force myself to do something productive. I think sometime next week we are going camping. I want to get a fishing license and go fishing!!

Talk to you all next week. Hope life finds you well and happy.

3 Comments:

April said...

oh my gosh mom!!!! Your yard looks amazing- I long to sit on that bench and just enjoy Newman Lake's cool nights and to be with family. You really have the magical touch Mom- everything I plant- dies on me- which reminds me I need to go water my garden-

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

The garden is truly stunning. I would love to come sit and visit, sip on lemonade, and enjoy your company. I bet it even smells as beautiful as it looks. You and my next door neighbor would really get along. So you're going fishing? I love fishing, however Jimmy always baits and releases the fish. I just stand and look cute. Have a great trip. We love you

The Wright Stuff said...

We had so much fun spending time with you and eating your delicious soup and breadsticks! IT was the highlight of my week! I would come out to your house every day if I could! I love you so much. You are an inspiration to me in every way! Hope you have a wonderful time fishing and camping! Wish we could come with you!